Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Ham and the car keys

Ham, I'm looking for my car keys. Ham?

Ham, have you seen my car keys?

Ham where is the car? You're not authorized to drive the car. You have no right to drive the car so please don't drive it.

Ham have you been driving the car again?
Ham have you been driving the car again?

Ham, I don't know how they do it in your part of the country, but here you're not allowed to drive. It's simple. No driving, Ham. Ham?

Ham.

Ham?

HAM WHERE ARE YOU?

HAM!! Have you seen my car keys?

Ham when I get my hands on you...

H A M ! ! ! ! !

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I appreciated your post. Mechanical devices and if there exists any errors in this mechanical device then it could give an unusual advantage to robbers. For any such repairing or replacing of vehicle locks, you need to approach auto locksmith.

    ReplyDelete

Question Answered - Kindle E-book