Wednesday, November 7, 2012

HAM THE SPACE CHIMP INTERVIEWS WADE HOBBS



an exclusive for BigQuestionAnswered.blogspot.com...


Image courtesy of NASA.

Ham: Wade...
Wade: Don't say it.
Ham: Wade, what makes you an idiot?
Wade: That's highly offensive.
Ham: You're an idiot.
Wade: I'm smarter than you.
Ham: No you're not.
Wade: Prove it.
Ham: Easily done.
Wade: Go right ahead chimp.
Ham: In the 1950's, I went to space.
Wade: So what.
Ham: What do you mean, so what?
Wade: I mean I'm talking to a chimp, chimp. You went to space, but you don't know the meaning of so what?
Ham: You're an ape.
Wade: Takes one to know one...
Ham: Give it a rest.
Wade: Why don't you?
Ham: Look. I'm simply trying to make a point. I was the first American in space. Do you understand that? Comprehend? I was there before Alan Shepard.
Wade: Yeah but he played golf before you.
Ham: Look kid...
Wade: Have you even played golf?
Ham: Look-
Wade: Been to the moon?
Ham: Look. Enough. Just wait a minute.
Wade: Easily.
Ham: You're kind of a young whippersnapper, aren't you?
Wade: I just think I'm smarter than you, Ham.
Ham: Au contraire.
Wade: Why don't you get clucked.
Ham: What do you mean, clucked.
Wade: I mean, Get clucked.
Ham: Such language. Watch it or I'll have you kicked out of the space program.
Wade: Humph... Ham you're a chimp.
Ham: I also beat the Russians to space, did you notice that?
Wade: Yeah right.
Ham: Why the chimp-ophobia?
Wade: Oh Jesus.
Ham: Do you feel uncomfortable around chimps? Have you seen a professional? I AM a chimp.
Wade: Dear God.
Ham: Let's not get into religion.
Wade: Ok. Look. My point is that you never played golf on the moon did you?
Ham: So.
Wade: Well...

Copyright, 2012. Wade Hobbs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Question Answered - Kindle E-book