Wednesday, November 14, 2012

HAM INTERVIEWS WADE (CONTINUED)


Ham: You see kid, you gotta understand the business.

Wade: Oh yeah?

Ham: Yeah. You know, I've been around a long time. Space travel, that sort of thing. It wasn't easy designing a rocket for NASA. You young guys, you think you know everything. If you're so smart, how do you get over to the next galaxy? Ever given that any thought?

Wade: Well, I... suppose that would take effort.

Ham: That's right. Think about it. Give it some thought. You expect me to work on union wages. It's ridiculous. I've been around. Got an established name. I WAS THE FIRST CHIMP IN SPACE. And besides, men are apes.

Wade: Men are apes?

Ham: That's right.

Wade: Actually, men are men and apes are apes.

Ham: What do you know?

Wade: More than you.

Ham: How do you KNOW you know more than me?

Wade: That's my view of the world.

Ham: Well...

Wade:

Ham: ... If you don't shutup, I'll cutoff this interview...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Question Answered - Kindle E-book